Hoffman's RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for my RPG Campaign(s)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC

The new unit Empty
PostSubject: The new unit   The new unit EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:29 pm

We all decided that our last unit blew goats for one reason or another. I figure our best move is to wander to Solaris… The system of dream! Streets paved with c-bills, pussy on every corner (good pussy not this back water Lyran harry ass shit!), and a mechwarrior championship for every mercenary who decided to leave Willie! Alright, well enough bullshit, this is our best move but it ain’t like we’ll have it easy from here on. I want each of you to consider – when not pulling duty – making a name for himself and the rest of us. If we can set ourselves up as something special our chance at GOOD opportunities is assured. But don’t get me wrong if we ain’t a stable and we ain’t giving out mech to each little bitch that loses his. Vincent has been good enough to donate his off time to fixing your mechs if you choose to enter in the competitions. If you enter and win you will earn a greater part of the unit’s profit sharing arrangements I will detail later.
Back to top Go down

The new unit
Page 1 of 1