Hoffman's RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for my RPG Campaign(s)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unit For Hire / Help Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CC

Unit For Hire / Help Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Unit For Hire / Help Wanted   Unit For Hire / Help Wanted EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 pm

I would like to use my streetwise and bargaining skills (and any other useful skills I might aquire - how many XP we got now?) to attempt to gain employment on local garrison, defense, patrol, etc ops from local commercial or governmental entities.

Dropships and Jumpships – Once we get to Solaris and have our first contract. we put them up for hire. They can make to transit longer than 1 year round trip.

I would also like to hire 3 platoons of foot infantry and two platoons of mechinized. I figure they will provide security for whatever compound we manage to relocate to. They may also serve combat duty as well.

I would also like to hire however many techs we need for a unit of this size.

Can we buy a helicopter too? Allways have wanted one of them...

Scooby afro out.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin

Unit For Hire / Help Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit For Hire / Help Wanted   Unit For Hire / Help Wanted EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Well right now you are ass fuck broke so you can't buy hardly shit. After your first contract, if your still alive, we will set up an abstract monetary system, rather than keeping track of C-Bills.

It will probably be something along the lines of your Unit has a 'Wealth' skill, just like a player would have 'Streetwise' or 'Bargaining'. To get certain things, the GM (Me) will set a target number. You would only get X rolls per game month to obtain equipment, information, favors out of the Unit bank account.

PM or email me with any ideas any of you have for this system.
Back to top Go down
https://hoffmansbattletech.forumotion.com

Unit For Hire / Help Wanted
Page 1 of 1