Hoffman's RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for my RPG Campaign(s)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scooby’s Scrappers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CC

Scooby’s Scrappers Empty
PostSubject: Scooby’s Scrappers   Scooby’s Scrappers EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 5:40 pm

I am officially assuming command of the lance. I am not sure how this came to be given Uelsson seemed to be giving the orders at the end of Pant Raid but none the less it seems I am the man now.

First of all good job out there men! We bagged two functional mechs and their pilots for interrogation. I am very happy with your performance but I do have some things to go over with you.

First of all, Alexander – I know you’re new and you did a good job out on the field for the first time but Mechwarriors do not act by committee. I give orders you carry them out. I can’t get bogged down telling you exactly what to do all the time. Show some initiative man!

Second up, No Name – Nice shooting out there, and good job watching your heat. But a little more comm chatter from you would be welcome. Panty Raid was a mess but you did get us out – snap out of this shell shock thing you have going!

Finally, One-Ball – rumor mill has it you supported my recent rise in rank. Thanks for the support but don’t expect any favoritism, that aside your getting better and better at using that Griffin keep it up. Stop bitching about not having any short range power, like men all mechs are not created equal! Just like I have a big dick and you all have dreams.

Scooby afro waits for a laugh but obviously has more to say…
Back to top Go down
CC

Scooby’s Scrappers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby’s Scrappers   Scooby’s Scrappers EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 11:35 pm

All right fuckers… So none of you can speak thats fine pussies. Here is the deal… The bad news is: We are headed to the worst environment a MechWarrior can face… Any shot could be lead to breach and worse your own demise! I think we need to think a little more on how we go at this one. I have asked the higher ups and see what we can get in terms of intel. Until they come back with something all I've got is this:

No Name - keep watching your heat and keep a decent range between you and the enemy, slow mechs make easy targets try for cover too.
Ghent - your speed is your friend, use it. Keep the enemy missing but stay in there face to keep them from moving in on the rest of us. If you get that whammy ten follow the same rules as No Name!
One-Ball - You have speed and range. I would say keep moving and taking shots. You're unlucky as hell anyways so hard to hit shots are just as good as easy ones. Main thing is your better taking the long shots now then you were before.
For myself - I'm trying to get used to this new mech. I'll get better and I expect you all to as well! Hopefully I get Ghent’s P-hawk…

I'd hate to lose any of you on this next run. I will let you know what comes back from the bosses.

Me and Vince, we came up with something that may save your lives. We have rigged the sims so that you have what we think might be on the planet. Try and see how you make it work. If you come up with something good let me know.

Scooby afro out.
Back to top Go down
CC

Scooby’s Scrappers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby’s Scrappers   Scooby’s Scrappers EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 am

I think this will work... Caviat being that I am drunk...

Files

You need both files, save them in the data/scenarios folder on you megamek installs...

Thats what was supposed to work... as i said, im drunk - and cannot work out my webserver... Check your email...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scooby’s Scrappers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scooby’s Scrappers   Scooby’s Scrappers Empty

Back to top Go down

Scooby’s Scrappers
Page 1 of 1