Hoffman's RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for my RPG Campaign(s)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Default Camo Pattern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric
Admin

Default Camo Pattern Empty
PostSubject: Default Camo Pattern   Default Camo Pattern EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 pm

While testing the 'double blind' rules last night, Kurt, Indo and Myself found a limitation in the MegaMek software. Apparently it will not let different players, even if on the same team, begin in the same deployment zone. I found a decent workaround, but it involves me setting up the game with your characters and moving units where they need to be before game time.

No big deal really, took me about 15 minutes to do, and I totally think it is worth it to get the most varying scenario possibilities. What this means to you is that your Mech will have whatever camo pattern I pick for you when I set up the scenario. So if you want a particular pattern, post the name of it in your Unit Personality thread and I will make an effort to use that camo for these types of scenarios.
Back to top Go down
https://hoffmansbattletech.forumotion.com

Default Camo Pattern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoffman's RPG Forum :: Archives :: Battletech Archives-
Jump to: